Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Emmys Plus Cuteness

What it is, reader! The Emmys are this Sunday. Maybe I'll live blog but more than likely I'll totally forget and spend the evening watching clips of animal antics on the internuts (see below). But I did take a gander at the nominees and my word, there are a lot of categories. And so specific! "Outstanding Makeup for a Single-Camera Series (Non-Prosthetic)" ... zzzzz.

But, all we care about are maybe eight of the zillion categories, and of those eight I care most about three: best actor in a drama, best supporting actor in a drama and best drama. And those winners should be respectively: Bryan Cranston in Breaking Bad, Aaron Paul in Breaking Bad and dammit, Breaking Bad.

Breaking Bad is the only show that I have paid to download from iTunes because I. Just. Can't. Wait. For slow-ass Netflix. I absolutely do love me some Mad Men but Breaking Bad had me on the edge of my seat so many times this season, literally screaming at the television. Incredible acting, writing and directing. Reader, you watch now, yes? It's only three seasons in. As long as you have a good support team to feed and hydrate you, thirty-six hours of riveting television in one weekend is totally doable.

And last but certainly not least: best buds dolphin and doggie frolic in the bay.. Wah! So sweet. I die.

No comments: