Monday, June 07, 2010

Hippos, Lesbos and Gizmodos

Reader, my LORD.



Check out the rest of the baby hippo pictures from Zoo Antwerp here.

I wonder if that hippo babe looks so happy and well adjusted because he has two moms? If this study has anything to say about it, maybe so. No doubt this will send "family values" folks into a right tizz.

Confession: I have no idea who Justin Bieber is.

Apparently Alanis Morisette got married to rapper Mario "MC Souleye" Treadway. And I have no idea who he is, either. But mostly I was just mesmerized by her boobs in this picture.

Gizmodo continues their panting coverage of the new iphone 4. But it's still AT+T so I say maybe wait for another carrier? That we keep hearing about? Unless you can't. Which I totally understand. But don't forget that AT+T is putting the kibosh on unlimited data for new contracts. A move that is full of suck and too typical.

No comments: