Saturday, May 24, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Because it's a three-day weekend, naturally the weather sucks. But it's a good excuse to cuddle up on the couch with my furry juvenile delinquents and brush up on all the interwebs has to offer.

So it seems that Lindsay Lohan is having an affair with "gal pal" DJ Samantha Ronson and has been photographed wearing a diamond band. But can I say? That Ronson girl looks like a shifty-eyed no-good-nik. I don't have a good feeling about it. Oh, why doesn't Lindsay check in with me about these things?!

In other distressing news, thirty seconds after revealing her fourteen-year relationship with partner Cydney, Jodie Foster has moved on to her next girlfriend. Sure, that's life and relationships break up but next time maybe Jodie will publicly acknowledge her partner a bit sooner.

Finally, the usually impeccably dressed Cate Blanchett sported this monstrosity at the Indiana Jones premiere. I Dream of Genie meets Reynolds Wrap. Feh.

Hey, guess what? Ali over at Cleaner Plate Club tagged my post about salmon burgers. Check it out here and don't miss her new post on Vitamin Water. Grody!

I just got Marion Nestle's What to Eat from the library and am sure I'll have lots of hair-raising stories like Ali's to tell you, so stay tuned.

No comments: