Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wednesday Night Whinge

Though I wondered if this was a questionable thing to complain about, complaining is the raison d'etre of this blog, so I'm going to let 'er rip: The person whose wireless I'm stealing had the nerve to move their router receiver doo-hickey thingamabob so that I no longer get a signal in my preferred blogging position--on the couch in front of the tv. Instead I must sit by my front door on the cute but not very comfortable phone desk, miles away from the television and episodes of Nip/Tuck about to wither from lack of viewing. What's a Professional Critic to do?

Comfy

Not so Comfy

But effective

Complain about something else:



Sure am glad I have health insurance. Wonder what people do without it. Oh yeah. They don't get cholesterol tests.

Oh, and guess what? I got this statement before knowing the results. Nice, right?

No comments: