Thursday, November 29, 2007

National Blog Posting Month, Day 29, 11:46 PM

As in almost midnight, as in almost November 30th, the last day of NaBloPoMo. The end is in sight! But I need to step on it to squeak this post in to say it's legitimately posted on the 29th. Because otherwise the NaBloPoMo police will arrest me and put me in blogger's jail.

Since my mailbox is seeing a flurry of catalogs right now, I'd like to update my Top Christmas Picks.

I have definite ideas of what I want to spend for any given article of clothing. For example, underwear should be no more than $3, socks $2, jeans $20 etc. I recently bought a robe for $15 that I was very happy with, until I saw this Eileen Fisher cashmere robe. In vivid color selections of blah and dishwater, this shapeless shmatte will delight the senses and the bank account at a modest $458. Why not order two to reflect your somber side or your frisky side?

You know which is which, don't you?

No comments: