Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Royal Wedding, Plus

November is a long month, reader.

So William and Kate are getting engaged. Frankly, this pair is a bit of a snore so I won't be making room in my cupboard for the commemorative mug but I am looking forward to seeing the dress. Kate, please don't disappoint.

I guess Facebook thinks they don't claim enough of our time. They've just announced a messaging service so they can no doubt mine more of our personal information and compromise more of our privacy. Why yes, I did just see The Social Network! Terrific writing (screenplay by Aaron Sorkin, as evidenced by rapid fire dialogue), wonderfully acted, especially Jessie Eisenberg as Mark Zucker. Where did this kid come from? He's like a Michael Cera with gravitas. Trailer for you:

No comments: