Monday, March 23, 2009

Music Monday Meets Cuteness Tuesday

Reader, Pandora has introduced me to Spanish band Jarabe de Palo y me gusta! Here's Agua. (Don't let the initial cheesiness put you off).



And Bonito:



I thought I liked Our Kitchen Test by The Isles but when I listened to it here, I discovered that I didn't after all. A commenter compared them to The Housemartins--remember Caravan of Love? Great song. Too bad this video is redonkulous:



This article about ninety-year old women finally having their bat mitzvahs made me tear up.

Reader, a totally random recommendation for laundry detergent: Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent, Blue Eucalyptus and Lavender. The overpowering scent of most commercial laundry detergents leaves much to be desired but scent-free products kinda kill my buzz. I love delicious smelling anything so it kind of makes me sad for clean laundry to smell of nothing. This stuff is great and smells lovely without being all chemical-y and artificial. A little pricey, so maybe if you're doing laundry for a whole family, you'll need to stick to Trader Joe's, but since I'm just doing laundry for me, and I'm slovenly, it works out well.

No comments: