Monday, October 06, 2008

Not "Live" Blogging Anything

Reader, this is the recap of ANTM that aired last Wednesday. In the interwebs world of ever fresh content, I know this is the internet equivalent of trading in my car for a horse and buggy but hopefully you'll bear with me.

8:34 I turn on TV in panic thinking ANTM started at 8. Instead I find a new show called Valentine starring that foxy British lady that played Dexter's sponsor/whackjob lover Lila on the 2nd season of Dexter. Valentine is about the gods? in the Hollywood Hills? who are trying to make people fall in love? and? maybe this show is best watched under the influence cause sober it don't make no sense.

8:54 I see a preview for some show premiering after Valentine and conclude that ANTM must have been on at 7. Damn. Sorry reader.

Instead, check out SNL's spoof of the Vice Presidential debate with Queen Latifah playing Gwen Ifill and Tina Fey killing again as the nonsensical fundamentalist Sarah Palin. I was especially pleased to see SNL mock Joe Biden for his stupidly indefensible stance on gay marriage (he's against, as is Obama) and Tina/Sarah's equally ridiculous thoughts on the subject starting at 7:20, but watch the whole thing cause Professional Critic sez this is more important than work:

No comments: