Monday, August 06, 2007

Observations, Monday

1. Seemingly moments after eating my delicious home-baked taralli, my farts smelled like fennel. Could fennel be one of those substances like asparagus, that shows up immediately in your waste? Not sure, but the fennel may have actually caused my gas.

2. Dooce. Not only does blogger Heather Armstrong hilariously describe being canned from her job for having a blog, providing both a cautionary tale and entertainment at the same time, she takes a picture of her dog Chuck everyday, which endears her to me.

3. The marine layer can kiss my shivering, fog enshrouded ASS. Check out this scenic video from the comfort of your own home where you won't require multiple layers of fleece even though it's August.

4. I have no feelings about the weather.

No comments: