Friday, April 11, 2008

Professional Critic Breaks a Sweat Lying Down

I'm back, after a rather whirlwind two days away for work related things which we all know better than to discuss on our personal blogs. I was near what they call 'the happiest place on earth,' where it's perfectly acceptable for grown adults to wear mouse ears and for little girls to ugh don the white-sequined variety some with triple ugh, attached bridal veils. The less said about that, the better.

But I came back ad suddenly it's like a thousand degrees here in the Bay area and my little apartment is a sauna, the kind that smells of kitten shit. Though they feel neglected and accusatory, even the cats could only muster enough energy to bitch at me for a few minutes and then we all collapsed on the floor, letting the ceiling fan swirl the muggy air over us again and again.

No comments: