Friday, May 12, 2006

Employment Gets in the Way of Blogging

I am working now--don't get excited, though. I'm a temp, that purgatory of an employment status. I really wish I could blog about the specifics of this city government office but I guess it isn't a good idea. But since only like five people read this, I'm sure I will regale each and every one of you with the intricacies of this office when I see you. For now I will just say that I have called upon my alphabetizing and counting skills, relying heavily upon my ability to nod pleasantly. Overall not too bad. Really a vast improvement over the last assignment the agency offered, which was to be stapling posters to sticks for an organization about to go on strike. I turned that one down.

Okay, Honey is here and we are going to watch History of Violence. I just watched Red Eye--excellent! That Cillian Murphy does a great job of transforming himself from a sympathetic guy into a wheezing psycho with a pen jammed in his windpipe. Good stuff.

But what I really wanted to say is that Adam's band Bedroom Walls has their new CD coming out May 23. You can download some MP3s from their site, if that's the kind of thing you do, to see if you want to buy it, or more realistically, copy it from me.

No comments: